Wednesday, March 11, 2009

EMS 3O1 - Blog # 6

Hello all! I hope you enjoyed our trip to Vaughn Mills today. I must say again that I was SO proud of your behaviour on the trip- you all did me proud! Now, onto the assignment. Tell me what you liked about the trip, something new that you learned, and something you didn't like about the trip. Then, I would like you to consider the questions from page 1 of your assignment sheet:

What did you learn from the brief presentation with the Vaughn Mills representative? Describe the layout of the mall- what are the different sections called and what kinds of stores are in each section? Do the stores in the mall cater to a particular target audience? How do some of the individual stores lure in their target audience? What do you think is missing from this mall (stores, services, etc.) Finally, what sorts of changes or improvements would you make in order to make this mall even more appealing to the public (remember, you cannot change it's location).

Happy Blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment